Sider

søndag den 28. august 2011





(Source - fashionsquad)

Yesterday I managed the blogs I follow on bloglovin'. I did a bit of deleting and found a couple of new ones to follow. It is so nice to discover new blogs, and get new inputs. I still have my to favorites, but I think you should take a look on this blog. The pictures is just a little teaser from her beautiful blog... 

My favorite picture is no. 1! Love the shirt under the jersey, with just the flips saying hallo. This girl has got class. She is chic and stylish, yet totally beautiful. Check out her blog - just my advice.

And remember to follow me on Bloglovin' and Blogspot! Thank you :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. I've been reading fashionsquad for over 1 year now, and I really like her style!

    Miri's Castle

    SvarSlet
  2. she is so amazing! :) just discovered her yesterday .

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the sweater from the first image, want, want want!

    -Laura xoxo
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogpsot.com

    SvarSlet

I appreciate every lovely comment, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...