Sider

fredag den 26. august 2011

back to the 70's





Jacket Vintage - Earrings Loris Azzaro

My dear Luisa. She wore this lovely 70's jacket with big shoulder pads on our date a few weeks ago. So I just had to shoot some "back to the 70's atmosphere"-photos. She is so beautiful in my eyes. I love the red lipstick and her eyes looks stunning. What a babe? Hah? :) And she's my friend!!! (Okay I'm gonna stop now. Hahaha)  

Well, just wanted to show you theese photos. Right now - I have a birthday to prepare. I will tell you about that later! See you guys. Have a nice day. Love you.

1 kommentar:

  1. Stunning! smukke, smukke øreringe - og jakke!

    http://aintittime.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

I appreciate every lovely comment, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...