Sider

lørdag den 23. juli 2011

walking through the garden is kind of aesthetic







Walked through the most beautiful garden today wearing my new Monki dress. Made a little twist to the outfit with the hat. It is fun how the flowers looks so different when it is raining, a bit sad but still full of life! So Monika shot some photos in this amazing location. She is really talented with that camera - manage to surprice me every time we shoot pictures (maybe I should draw on her experience a little bit more, haha!). But I have to go, I am waiting for my best friend, Oliver, to come over. We are gonna see some movies and eat popcorn - love his company. The best thing in the world, is being with people who know how to make you laugh and feel comfortable.

3 kommentarer:

  1. youre looking beautiful! what a nice place.

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you for your sweet comments. I appreciate it! :)

    SvarSlet

I appreciate every lovely comment, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...