Sider

søndag den 17. juli 2011

more food obsession



Plate EgoTogether

Made sushi for my grandparents last night. Such a succes! I made makirolls and uramaki (inside-out), but a few weeks ago I got this fabulous sushi cookbook with all kinds of sushi. So you will see a lot of pictures of my sushi-experiment in the future :) And ya, I know there has been a food obsession in here lately, but I have been so inspirered by brunch and other delicious food. SO YUMMY!!

But I was wondering, what do you like the most in here? Food, outfit pictures, random thoughts, new stuff etc.? I would like to know :)

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love Sushi!

    You're making me hungry.

    And it's almost midnight here in Sydney so I can't do anything about it!

    With lots of love,

    x Kel - still living vicariously through pretty things at www.amuseabout.com

    SvarSlet
  2. haha, it tasted sooooo good. and it is so easy to make, and much more cheaper ! :)

    xoxo
    Christina

    SvarSlet
  3. The food looks so so yummy - I adore sushi, its making me so hungry looking at the photos! :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. Yummy! I haven't eaten sushi in a while. Time to get soon soon! :)


    Xoxo,

    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  5. love sushi, is it so tasty and delicious :)

    xoxo

    SvarSlet

I appreciate every lovely comment, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...