Sider

fredag den 17. juni 2011

summer in the garden






Went nuts taking pictures of the beautiful flowers in my garden. I survived my oral exam! Yay!!! Now there is only one exam left, on thuesday and I'm gonna nail it! This weekend I'll be studying, but I will try to take some photos of outfits and stuff to show you. Have actually just decorated my room with fashionable things like magazines, pictures and accessorise. It has become soooo amazing. Looking forward to show you! Have a nice weekend.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Haha - sådan har jeg det også med blomster, når jeg får et kamera i hånden :)

    Held og lykke med den sidste eksamen!

    /Maria

    SvarSlet
  2. haha, de kan altså også bare være så flotte! :) tusind tak !!

    SvarSlet

I appreciate every lovely comment, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...