Sider

mandag den 21. marts 2011

please, say hello !


I just had a look at my google account, and I noticed, that a lot of you guys out there read my blog. First of all I want to say thank you, you are most of the reason why it is fun to blog. Second of all I want to ask you if you could leave a cool comment and say hello to me. It could be fun to talk to you, because I can only see how many different countries you come from (Bulgaria, Brasil, Denmark, Germany, Japan, USA, Australia, Croatia and so on), but I can't see if you have got a blog yourself or something like that. So if you feel like leaving a comment you will be more than welcome to. :)

Selvfølgelig kan jeg se, at jeg efterhånden har sneget mig op på 8 læsere (haha). Tak fordi I vil læse med, det er rigtig dejligt og jeg håber der vil blive mange flere af jer i fremtiden!

Det blev lige en hyldest til jer læsere, men det skal der jo også være plads til! I er fantastiske. :)

Remember to follow me on Bloglovin!!!!  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

I appreciate every lovely comment, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...